HP Z8 G4 Workstation - 4108/8GB/1TB
HP's most popular workstation just got better. Perfect for engineering, the Z4 delivers mainstream performance for a wide spectrum of applications. With server-grade processing and a full set of components you get everything you need, nothing more. The Z4 is ahead of its time with more standard features than any other single processor HP workstation. With multiple configuration options, you can choose the perfect blend of components that meet your performance requirements. Next-generation acoustic design delivers quiet performance. A high frequency processor with a multi-core count is fully capable of handling the demands of 3D CAD and rendering software, so you can visualize your idea anytime during the design process. Advanced security features come standard on every Z4. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start, the industry's first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Operating system Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor Intel® Xeon® Silver 4108 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 11 MB cache, 8 cores)
- Number of processors 1 Memory 8 GB DDR4-2666 ECC SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory slots 24 DIMM
- Hard drive 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive HP Slim DVD-Writer
- External I/O Ports 1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 G1 Type-A Front Rear 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 serial
- Expansion slots 2 PCIe x4; 3 PCIe x8; 4 PCIe x16 1 PCIe x8 has rear bulkhead access and 2 PCIe x8 are internal access only. Slot 1: Transforms to PCIe x8 when 2nd CPU is installed. Slots 3 and 6: are available only when 2nd processor is installed. PCIe x16 - Available only when 2nd processor is installed.
- Audio Realtek HD ALC221
- Keyboard HP USB Business Slim Keyboard
- Dimensions (W X D X H) 8.5 x 21.7 x 17.5 in
- Weight Starting at 49.4 lb
- Warranty 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.