HP Z840 Workstation - E5 2600/32GB/256GB/P6000
Push your computing boundaries with the HP Z840 Workstation that helps you keep up with your biggest projects. Built for high-end computing and visualization, it delivers outstanding performance in one of the industryÍs most expandable chassis. The HP Z840 Workstation, HPÍs highest performing workstation gets the best of HP Z DNA with incredible processing power, professional graphics, maximized memory, and internal storage capacity that helps you create work that makes a statement. Experience expansion like you never dreamed possible with 7 PCIe slots, up to 10 internal drive bays, and 16 memory slots supporting up to 1TB of memory the HP Z840 can do it all. Ready to get going? Reach your goals with the HP Z840 Workstation featuring uncompromised reliability, a tool-less chassis to facilitate upgrades, a rackable option in addition to a desk side system, a lockable side panel, and handles to move the system around.
- Operating system Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor Intel® Xeon® E5-2637 v4 (3.5 GHz, 15 MB cache, 4 cores, Intel® vPro™)
- Number of processors 2 Graphics NVIDIA® Quadro® P6000 (24 GB)
- Memory 32 GB DDR4-2400 registered SDRAM (4 x 8 GB)
- Memory slots 8 DIMM (with 1 processor) and 16 DIMM (with 2 processors)
- Hard drive HP Z Turbo Drive 512 GB PCIe SSD
- Secondary hard drive HP Z Turbo Drive 512 GB PCIe SSD
- Optical drive Slim SATA DVD-ROM
- External I/O Ports 4 USB 3.0; 1 combo headset; 1 microphone Front Back Internal 4 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 serial; 2 PS/2; 2 RJ-45; 1 audio line in; 1 audio line out 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0
- Expansion slots 2 PCIe Gen3 x16; 1 PCIe Gen3 x16 (when 2nd CPU installed); 1 PCIe Gen2 x4 (when 1 CPU installed) OR PCIe Gen3 x8 (when 2nd CPU installed); 1 PCIe Gen3 x8; 1 PCIe Gen3 x4; 1 PCIe Gen2 x1 1 PCIe Gen2 x 4 when 1 CPU is installed. Transforms to PCIe Gen3 x8 when 2nd CPU installed. The PCIe x8 connectors are open ended, allowing a PCIe x16 card to be seated in the slot.
- Audio Integrated IDT 92HD94 audio
- Form factor Tower
- Keyboard HP USB Keyboard
- Dimensions (W X D X H) 8 x 20.7 x 17.5 in
- Weight 46.7 lb
- Warranty Protected by HP Services, including a standard limited 3 years parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.