dpi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
dpi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 7-1-11.
What we collect
In order to use this website, a user must be given a username and password to allow them to access content customized for their use. This profile includes the name of the company on behalf of which they are accessing the dpi site, name, and contact information, including phone number and email address. Certain customers will opt for the collection of additional information including default shipping addresses, organization codes, or cost centers to facilitate ordering and reporting.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide shipping information to indicate where their products are to be shipped, organizational or financial information as required meeting customer reporting requirements, and payment information to indicate how the user will be billed for their purchases. This information is used for billing purposes, reporting, and to fill customer’s orders.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Administer and maintain internal customer service records.
- We may use the information to improve our product selection and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers, event invitations or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We use outside third party companies to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
dpi grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the dpipro.com website so long as the link does not portray dpi or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use the dpi logo, dpi trademark, or dpi’s name or trademarks, or other proprietary graphic in the link without the prior written permission of dpi.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find useful if you tell us that you wish this to happen.