Terms and Conditions
The term ‘dpi or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is digital partners incorporated, 231 S. Bemiston Ave, St. Louis, MO 63105. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and purchasing use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information on this website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission from dpi.
- dpi may restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the website, services and materials at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- dpi grants you a limited and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the website so long as the link does not portray dpi or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use the dpi logo, dpi trademark, or dpi’s name or trademarks, or other proprietary graphic in the link without the prior written permission of dpi.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of dpi or other third parties. You are not permitted to use materials without the prior written consent of dpi or third party which may owns the materials. "dpiprostore.com" and the dpi logo are trademarks of digital partners incorporated.
- As a condition of your use of the website, you agree to not use the website or any information contained within for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any dpi server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- The dpi website attempts to display product images shown on this website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot be responsible for photographic differences in size, shape and color of the products, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the display you are using.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have been billed. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with dpi’s return policy.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on this website may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. dpi is not responsible for, and will not honor, pricing mistakes and dpi reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions until the order is confirmed by dpi.
- dpi attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, dpi does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by dpi itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.